View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Aug 8, 2010, 04:25 AM
I pretty much forgot I'm using this almighty tool. Why was I even complaining then?

Here's a quick work of mine:

Deleted tiles which looked repeated (I think they were, if they weren't they can obviously come back), helped a little that yellow-black thing, added a round windowlike tile, added ugly glassy floor (I don't have an idea how would it look in JJ2 and it needs an additional layer, so I can understand if it'll be deleted in the end), added a texture for wall tiles (it's quite sucky and almost invisible, maybe it should be changed as well), merged Violet's tiles with my squares, added two additional wall tiles which help to avoid tilebugs.

Sorry for not much new tiles and ideas, and not the highest quality of those, but I'm still a little busy (and lazy, too, and the weather sucks). I just wanted to contribute anything to show I really am interested in working on this LMAT.

Edit: Oh, right, those solid dark red tiles between glassy floor are going to contain glassy floor + transparent glassy tiles + cave squares as they all look in game, after it'll be checked. Hmm, I guess you have no idea what am I talking about, so just let them stay there (or somewhere else near the glassy floor).

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.