View Single Post

JCF Member

Toni should make better posts

Sep 14, 2010, 01:03 PM
Well some days ago faw, pyromanus and me were in my server, testing my levels :P. Something came to our minds and I just though about making a new gamemode. It will be similar to zombie. On the start, everyone are on neutral side. 1st kill changes that. Killed player became a hunter. (S)He (I will use he in the future, it is easier) needs to freeze all players with freezer. If he freezes one player, other players can unfreeze him with toaster. When timelimit ends, or "hunter" freezes all players, the last frozen player becomes a "hunter" himself in a new level. Note: it will be nice to set /freezetime [numbers, 0=not defined, 99 max -in seconds-] and for this gamemode default could be 0, so players can't unfreeze only with shooting, like we're doing it in "normal" gamemodes. I think all this is possible. Oh, and on the start, every player should get ice and toaster, ice, to freeze other players if they became a hunter, and toaster to unfreeze other players. Note again: only hunter can freeze other players. So, players who are not hunters can't freeze their "team". Just like in normal CTF.