View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Oct 11, 2010, 11:51 AM
I know, some might find this a pointless feature, but how about /noteamcolours on? Basically, it gives you the actual true clothing colours rather than tainting them with blue/red. Although your name would still be coloured according to team (look here, who the heck looks at someone elses rabbit to tell what team they're in? Names are easier to tell generally. And some don't really like having their clothing/gun/whatever changed according to team) Although theres still a bug with coloured names, so that should be fixed first. If you don't know what the bug with coloured names still existing in plus is, well, if you spectate and have a coloured name while in a non-team game like treasure, then gets changed to a team game, and then they unspectate, the users coloured name will mess up and not really match with team.

*cough* I feel like I addressed something pointless and piling too much stuff onto poor little Blur...there's some suggestions in this thread that will be far more useful than this, like an integrated anti-auto weapon change (ok I was the one who suggested that), a message error when you have no start pos rather than crashing as soon as you cycle to it (was going to mention that, but I forgot), not being limited to 2 tunes when you put a boss in...etc.