View Single Post

JCF Member

Speeza is an asset to this forumSpeeza is an asset to this forum

Oct 17, 2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMike View Post
As a side note, if anyone ever does happen to try to make a good, gameplay-oriented hotel level, I would suggest coming up with something new, rather than looking at the old coin-based ones. Come up with (realistic) ways to encourage players to actually fight each other. That is something which all previous attempts have failed at. Consider having the level playable in multiple gamemodes (such as CTF and pestilence) and occasionally switching to them, awarding the winners a certain amount of "money". That sort of thing.
Yeah , back when I had my hotel, I was doing this kinda thing, even questionnaire's and game show style's where you could win money. As well as a lottery. Having tests in your level is also a good way for people to gather money. You should check out goldrabbits hotel, He is very compassionate about making A really good hotel which stands out, and from what I've seen he is achieving that.

Although I don't know anything about your hotel sean, Perhaps he's just giving some rooms away because he's being kind <3. I think its best if you tell us more about your hotel sean.

Your friendly JCF Hillybilly
DavidkazBest poster of 2010 ! [GpW]