View Single Post
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Jan 10, 2011, 09:46 PM
Cheat or any controversial programs

So, I've been hearing a lot about Slayer cheating. There have been a few cheaters I remember, even some who were suspected of cheating, but they were never proven.

The way I see it, the resources for cheating on jj2 don't require much effort to obtain. We trust people to be "nice" and follow the rules, even rules that aren't really stated (cough).

I think the ones who make the programs are a bit responsible for making the programs available. This is a crude comparison, but you're obviously not going to obtain classified information of any sort with ease (some exceptions however). While many things can be used as weapons, you're obviously not going to find a gun readily available at a market. While cheating on a rabbit game doesn't put any people's lives at risk, it certainly is wrong and shouldn't happen. So if that's the case, why make those programs readily available?

There are programs on j2o some consider to be wrongful, yet they are there. I'm interested on what you all think of that.

Last edited by FireSworD; May 28, 2016 at 10:23 PM.