View Single Post
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Jan 11, 2011, 10:51 PM
I disagree with the indirect responsibility. A human has the ability to consider, calculate, recalculate and estimate the consequences of their decision. If they consider what might happen when using such an advanced cheating problem, and still decide to request the program/make use of it, I call it a corrupt mind. Just evil. Especially considering we got flamed at by the cheaters.. Wait, what? They want to cheat without getting punished? That must be an upside down world.

Now, isn't this the decision made by the cheaters for the full 100% and they should take the full responsbility?

And if you still disagree: Think of it as the Netherlands. Smoking weed is tolerated here. That however doesn't mean a lot of the Dutch actually smoke weed. It is the peoples own decision if they do so or not. The Dutch government rarely (if ever at all) gets involved, even though this matter obviously causes a lot of public discussions.

The only thing they get involved with, is catching the ones who grow too much cannabis to make profit out of it. That is illegal in the Netherlands . (And that is what we've been doing. We've been catching the guys that cheated for their own advantage, profit).

Fyi, the code which Artem created to catch RL, is extremely powerful. Take a look at this, I've been testing all options:

[2011.01.09 21:41:08] Winsock ID: 459; IP: 188.141.59.78; Name: VègîtõÇÇ|Ç; Arrow Cheat: No; Enemy h Cheat: No; HIOK Cheat: No; Cloud Cheat: No; Cheater's team h Cheat: No; Radar Window is Opened: No; Main Cheat Window is opened: Ye; Unlimited Ammo: Ye; Anti Blackscreen: No; Sugar Rush: No; 1.23: No; Resolution: 640x480; Max Resolution: 640x480

It searches for tons of things. This code shall probably be used to create a new program that checks if players are cheating. An anti cheat program/script, sort of . This will help prevent cheating in the future . The one creating the cheat, creates the catcher as well, and makes it more advanced so all kinds of cheats will be seen

Last edited by Vegito; Jan 12, 2011 at 04:15 AM.