Thread: bash 13
View Single Post

JCF Member

Lithium is an asset to this forum

Mar 26, 2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
Fun.

EDIT: I love how Lithium doesn't care at all about reputation yet is still interested enough to negrep me. (if it wasn't you, sorry, but can't think of anyone who would right now)
Sorry,but I don't think it's funny. I lost 7 reputation points just because someone random didn't like my level. I also lost more than 20 reputation points just for saying jj.net needs a new admin,and I also lost about 7 reputation points to flaming,and the admins didn't seem to care about it. Yet people here whine when they lose 2 rep points,and those are the ones who tell me I overreact.

I was the one who negrepped you. I'm sorry,but if you do not like it,let's look at it this way: You lost one or two points,and I lost more than 30,and we both whine. Fair enough?

Alright now,as for Coldwater Mines: FS,you say you talked to people and they say they do not like it. I can gather more than 10 people that would support the level we made. And what about the current levels? I do not like them,take them off!
I just wanted the level in. If you don't like it,fine. Don't use it,use the same levels 10 years. Not like anyone will complain,because our great levelmakers made them! When it comes to a Lithium-made level,people even say it sucks before even playing it. It was the same with TOF: Many people said it's not good. I asked them why,and they said they do not know yet because they didn't play on it!

EDIT: YES Faw,those people are my ELC friends. Keep off my rep ffs

Last edited by Lithium; Mar 26, 2011 at 02:04 PM.