Thread: bash 13
View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Mar 26, 2011, 02:08 PM
Lithium, to be honest.. this all can be explained in a very easy way.

Like this here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Sorry,but I don't think it's funny. I lost 7 reputation points just because someone random didn't like my level. I also lost more than 20 reputation points just for saying jj.net needs a new admin,and I also lost about 7 reputation points to flaming,and the admins didn't seem to care about it. Yet people here whine when they lose 2 rep points,and those are the ones who tell me I overreact.

I was the one who negrepped you. I'm sorry,but if you do not like it,let's look at it this way: You lost one or two points,and I lost more than 30,and we both whine. Fair enough?
You are showing how much you care about reputation points at JCF, while i don't see the point of this at all. But that's alright if you care about it, no problem. But why do you even ask why you lose reputation points, isn't it obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Alright now,as for Coldwater Mines: FS,you say you talked to people and they say they do not like it. I can gather more than 10 people that would support the level we made. And what about the current levels? I do not like them,take them off!
I just wanted the level in. If you don't like it,fine. Don't use it,use the same levels 10 years. Not like anyone will complain,because our great levelmakers made them! When it comes to a Lithium-made level,people even say it sucks before even playing it. It was the same with TOF: Many people said it's not good. I asked them why,and they said they do not know yet because they didn't play on it!
Well that was closer than expected..This is probably exactly the reason why people bring your rep down. Not sure if it's really negrepping, I don't think you quite see that the bash levels have high standards in quality. Maybe you struggle for people not worship your levels like you want to, maybe also out of jealousity? Anyway, that's why people dislike the post probably, what really makes them click to rep you down is probably the oversarcasmistic (probably not a real word but you get what i mean )behaviour you set up in the end of each post when you are feeling down yourself.

Edit: i didn't even bring your rep down, but maybe i consider it now because you directly assumed i did something :P.