View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 15, 2012, 10:32 AM
I am insane. I will answer all the questions. All of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plunK View Post
1) Why are there random power crates strewn through the wilderness?
Wouldn't you say that remote locks carried in metal crates are the most mobile form of assault protection? It's like they're designed to use just about anywhere! Devan might've gotten really obsessive with stopping the Jackrabbits in their path since the first game.
Quote:
2) Jazz is approximately the same size as a wild dog, AND a bee. Are him and the bee large, or are him and the dog small?
Why can't Diamondus bees or dogs living in hell be bigger than their Earth counterparts?
Quote:
3) Why do tomato vines have alternate cyclic gravity but nothing else does?
space tomatoes
Quote:
4) Based on crustacean biology, crabs don't have a uterus, so why is the boss called Uterus?
The name is nowhere mentioned in the game itself. I'd call this a "developer nickname." I mean, WHO in their righteous mind actually names a boss 'Uterus' in a kids' game? Except the level editor is available with every copy. Whoops
Quote:
5) If the lizards have advanced enough technology to have portable hover packs, why haven't they invented better weapon?
Remember the Jazz2 manual comic? The lizards are dumb. The copters are probably given by Devan, and they might've been given bombs because they like things exploding because it looks cool. Actually, if the bombs actually did hurt, I doubt you'd call this a bad weapon...
Quote:
6) If you killed the Queen in level 2, and the father is seen as non-existant at the wedding, wouldnt that make Eva Queen beginning in Level 3?
7) Eva doesn't seem mad at the wedding her mother got killed by Jazz.....
Who said she's dead? She just flies through the ceiling and disappears. There's no remains like with the rest of the bosses (sans Devan)
Quote:
8) If the rabbits are portrayed as having approximately medieval era technology, how are all the diamonds cut laser perfect?
Just because they have monarchy and castles doesn't mean they're on a medieval level. What about England? (okay I don't want an answer for this question)
Quote:
9) Warps are invisible and have no technological basis, so WHAT exactly are they? mini wormholes?
timey wimey stuff
Quote:
10) When Jazz is sent back in time in Episodes 2 & 3 {its in the manual's plot synopsis}, why are all of the coins strewn around the universe modern currecny just as in the present?
SUPER THEORY MODE
DEVAN TOOK PRISONERS OF WAR AND CARROTUS MONEY WITH HIM TO THE PAST SO HE KEPT THEM IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND THEY WERE GIVEN SCARCE AMOUNTS OF MONEY SO THEY COULD BUY FOOD FROM THEIR GUARDS BUT ACTUALLY HE DID IT THIS WAY BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SEE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER FOR THE MONEY BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH MONEY PER PERSON TO EAT FULL
A FEW ESCAPED BUT THEY STILL NEED THE MONEY TO MAKE DEALS WITH THE TURTLES SO THEY CHARGE YOU FOR THINGS THEY DON'T REALLY NEED LIKE AMMO THEY CAN'T USE
HEADCANON RIGHT THERE
Quote:
11) If Devan can reanimate the dead (the skeletons) and make them stronger than almost any other baddie in the game, why not reanimate and strengthen dead bosses?
since when does Devan run hell
Quote:
12) What kind of Pinball-based society lived in Tubelectric?
Life gets boring in a planet-sized weapon depot when it's just what it is, you know
Quote:
13) Why does Chuck (the bird) run away after you take slight damage? should a guardian work harder in that situation?
There are people like that. Don't you know? You're lucky, man.
Quote:
14) In JJ1, when flying through space between planets, where and what are the random bonus level highway roads?
Obviously on the planets, before you take off.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

Last edited by DoubleGJ; Jan 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM.