View Single Post

JCF Member

Louis K is doing well so far

Jul 16, 2014, 06:51 AM
Umm.. ok
First, I'm sorry for spaming like this..

main project is almost done. now gunbox and manuals are just left.

but one thing...
the manual's illustrations..

I already have a basic script for it, however I can't draw it with drawing programs(for example - photoshop) surely I have a program and I know how to use it, sadly!..I don't have tablet!!
Soooo..it is same as 'have a licence and car but don't have a carkey.' As you know.. drawing something with common mouse to computer is really hard

So! Anybody here who can help me? (I mean, anybody who have a tablet and do well of drawing?) Just simple - I'll send my drawings to you, and you just draw the outline of my drawings and send it to me again!

Are you interest about it, please reply this thread or send me a private message!

but yeah.. I also think anybody will never do it for me.. if so, that would be miracle. (sigh)

if nobody can help me.. then I should to draw it with pen&crayons as I always did so..(that would be seems like a kids fool joking..never seems as common manual illustrations..)

P.S. or is it just an excutive personal worry?.. but I want to draw it to high quality..

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.