View Single Post

JCF Member

Skulg is doing well so far

Feb 5, 2015, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Spaz is made especially for speedruns, my oppinion. You rarely see lots of enemies ahead, so you can use the kick. At one moment he will eventually stop kicking and if there's one more enemy ahead he (the player) didn't destory, you can say goodbye to one heart (not in Lori's case!). Jazz's punch is good especially on annoying enemies such as bees, crows and flying lizards. There's a very small chance to get harmed while doing that. As I see, most of the people from the forums think that Jazz is too mainstream, so they go with Spaz. This makes Spaz even more mainstream than Jazz. To be honest, I enjoy playing with Lori more than I do with Spaz. Oppinions, oppinions...
Haha I agree! In the end it's just a matter of personal playing style; there's no objectively 'right' or 'wrong' choice. They all have their perks. I personally enjoyed playing Lori as well because her kick was super fast and deadly, and you chould chain it on and on and on for as long as you wanted, while with Spaz, you had to wait a bit until you could start another kick.