View Single Post
stevencojo

JCF Member

stevencojo has disabled reputation

May 13, 2018, 10:06 PM
Unhappy My first Jazz memory

It might not be anything special, but I remember when I was at around 6-7 years old at the community center and noticed in a room someone playing Jazz. It was the PC learning course room, so it was filled with PCs (at that time owning a PC was quite rare), I wanted to go in, but I was not a member so I dared not entering, instead I started sobbing at the entrance of the room, due to my helplessness. One could say Jazz is the first game that made me cry, but in this case, it was it's absence. The teacher there noticed me and invited me in, allowed me to get my grip and as an act of goodwill, he allowed me to play the game a bit in order to cheer up. It was effective.

The next day I joined the club and got more involved, not just in Jazz itself, but also other computer technicalities, later I joined a high-school with math/computer-science curriculum and even finished a computer science bachelor degree (about to finish the master degree as well, really soon), and it all started with me whimpering about seeing a colorful rabbit game that I could not play.