View Single Post
MagicalRabbit

JCF Member

MagicalRabbit has disabled reputation

May 14, 2018, 02:46 AM
I'm probably kinda late for party but even so I wanted to share my best memory with Jazz Jackrabbit

Back in 1999 my parents bought me my first ever PC. It was a big event since we weren't really rich and all we ever had was some clone NES console with like thousands of games packed in one. I lived with my parents in a single room and I wanted to show PC to all of my friends - so imagine a group of almost 15 kids packed in really small room! Before a PC even turned on one of my friends, Casper, asked me what kind of games I can play on it, so I run asap Jazz Jackrabbit 2. We spend hours playing it in turns, having a contests who can even beat the first levels, since nobody ever had any experience with using a keyboard. Those were really great and fun times. Since Jazz Jackrabbit is now available on GOG, I wonder how many of my old friends still have memory of this day, how many are still playing games and how many of them were happy to hear you can buy and play it on modern systems. I wish we could gather one more time and have so much fun as we did back then