View Single Post
Leo(T.C.K.)

JCF Member

Leo(T.C.K.) has disabled reputation

Jun 2, 2018, 02:17 PM
Well, there was just one version leaked and now there would be two. Honestly I find the 224 jazz content very interesting and it shouldn't be dismissed. It certainly would help greatly with putting together a remake or mod, it helps understanding what the game was truly about.

I've talked with just one of the jazz3 developers but one that I consider important. I don't have current contacts for the rest either way.

You going ahead and sending those messages might send off some unnecesary signals, why didn't you wait for more information?

Either way, to answer luke...yes of course. It's been known for a while.

You can't always rely on wikipedia as it's constantly updated/presented that side of the story etc etc.

There's tons of information wrong, for example someone known as LGR put up a video in which he mentions both the N64DD version and PS1 version as if they were developed by the same guys.

No it wasn't. The Playstation version was done by Pterodactyl, also known as Aardvark previously. They made the Duke Nukem 3d port PSX and that X-Files game...

The N64 DD port was indeed DMA but not the same DMA that was responsible for all those GTA games.

Again a different branch, but had something to do with the Hired Guns (2) game.

It wasn't also a plain cartridge port like some people think and it would have been next to impossible on N64.

The DD really offered an opportunity to have Unreal there, but the sole reason the port failed was because N64DD was released late and only in Japan, but it was such a decent "thing", shame that it didn't take off and only games that ended up being released for it were largely crap.