View Single Post
luke11685

Banned

luke11685 is doing well so far

Jun 19, 2018, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo(T.C.K.) View Post
Dude, you really seem confused.....

What is especially the case with Epic is that they don't allow specificaly to use content from their Unreal games, to name example, outside of their Unreal games, but using/porting the content across all the Unreal universe games they allowed.

Thus similar thing probably happens with Jazz.

You keep also apologizing for casually mentioning some other game, I'm not sure if that's really against the rules here.

But uploading on models resource and such, even if it wasn't illegal it just isn't the cool thing to do since the guys who worked on the project meant to make money from it at some point.

Thus it would be best if the models as such remained under use strictly for the games or perhaps for a direct port to the newer unreal engine, but outside of that? That's wrong.

Just plain wrong.
Well it's next game I want to mention that is not related to Jazz Jackrabbit.It's Epic Games's indie game named Paragon that models was uploaded to Unreal Engine 4 Marketplace in Epic Games Launcher.Do you think in late 90's could be possible making some library of game assets something just like in Unity named Unity Asset Store in that case Epic's Epic Games Launcher?Back then technology of 3d modelling was very limited.I'm really sorry perhaps it's against rules to talk here about innovations of gathering contents of game assets such as textures,sounds,music and models.This could be fine if Epic Games Launcher might exist much earlier when Epic Games was making Unreal 1 or Unreal Gold even since Unreal from 1995.Honestly I think Epic Games in 1998 should make Jazz Jackrabbit 2 in 3D just like Ubisoft did with Rayman 2.Once again I'm sorry if I mentioned 3 games not related to Jazz Jackrabbit.Anyway making game in 3d it takes more time than making game in 2d.