Thread: Online Play
View Single Post

JCF Member

Troglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legend

Jun 4, 2009, 07:39 AM
Finally managed to get a game in. Hurray.

It was pretty exciting, we first played on the example treasure hunt level for agama's egypt tileset. Then just cycled through the standard levels. I lost track of the score, so you'll have to wait for Rabbit_King to post the official results. But it was very fun. We both had our share of wins and losses. Including a couple levels where we were just able to collect gems without any fighting. But when we did fight, it got pretty intense. One round, I got 100 gems, and headed for the finish on Treasure Hunt A, but he was waiting there for me. We had quite a long shootout, and ended up with both of us having about 90 gems with some left on the ground. I retreated to get more ammo and possibly find any gems we had missed, not realizing that I had left just enough gems for him to reach 100 and win in the exit zone.

And just for the fun of it, here's a random screenshot:

So yeah, it was very fun. I hope the rest of the competitors will be able to play without so much time-zone trouble.

Lexicographer: Someone who writes dictionaries
Neophyte: A novice, or newbie
Hemisemidemiquaver: In music, a sixty-fourth note

Exit Troglobite, Stage Left