View Single Post

JCF Member

TechnoPauluz is doing well so far

Jan 13, 2009, 01:21 PM
Talking

I am currently finishing a brand new game type that I called Super Frogging!

Every player in the game does start as an frog. (This does work with some tricky tricks and a very smooth warp system that gets away latejoiners and get ride of non-movers )

The goal is simple, killing other players and score X points, but...

In frog form you can't do anything (exept when having sugar rush) so first you need to Morph back in Jazz, Spaz or Lori... this can be done by: Collecting 10 coins and get to the warp or getting sugar rush and stomp a morph crate...

Coins can be get with the frogs Tongue attack that goes through walls or by collecting triggers that give u acces to some coins.

Food can be collected of the trees and plants or by getting a food trigger set and get a whole bunch of food

Ok, you think that the frog is helpless when he gets the full attack but the levels contains special frog (save) zone's so you might escape from death. If Jazz enters that tranparant zone he will be a frog again so that isn't interesting. He always can hit the hiding frog on other ways so standing still is deadly :P

There sereval bouncy & toaster powerups in the level but the Jazz++ command weakpowerups needs to get on

Very common to are Morph crates, Shields (that only a sugar rushed frog can get!!) and some chances of healing by hitting carrot barrels in jazz sugar rush or tongue attack barrels in frog sugar rush form...

If ur morphed back in your normal form than you can go killing! If u roast someone than you will die to! > (/frustration on) This command is crusial in the game because it will bring in 2 fresh frogs

This is the most advanced jazz level I ve ever made and the level itself is complete and very very lot of tested by myself, I am working on 1 training level and 2 explenation levels that make the gameplay easy to understand for anyone. (I hope so...)

I think that Ill make a forum post this week to ask for beta testers if ur alreaddy interested than PM me

I will add some screenies on the "tell what levels your buildïng topic"

(yes my English didn't get better since someone did mess up my wish )