View Single Post

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Sep 1, 2008, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JangoCF View Post
I`ve always wondered this, but am appearently not allowed to post a thread of my own (yet):

What are the following gamemodes? I mean, what`s the objective and what are the rules?

-Domination
-Death CTF
-Jail Break
-Flag Run

Also, what`s the diffrence between "LRS" and "XLRS"?

Thanks in advance,
JangoCF(or as I am well known and feared by as my other name: Shrooblord)
Domination: There are several control points in the map, for every one of the control points you have for 5 seconds you get a point. control points start out as a spinny white thing, then turn to a gem of the team who captured its colour

Death CTF: You score points for capturing the flag and kills, 1 pt per kill, and capturing the flag gives you points the same as the opponents team members so a 5 on 5 match would be 5points for a capture

Jailbreak: When you get killed you get put in jail. a teammate has to break you out of jail. when an entire team gets jailled you score

Flag Run: Same as CTF, but theres one flag in the middle, and you score bonus points if you capture it under a certain time period.

I believe LRS is standard and with XLRS you have lives but you also have a kill limit. lets say the maxscore is 35. if someone gets 35kills before hes the last person, he automatically wins, but someone can confirm/clarify this.