View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Feb 14, 2004, 03:23 PM
At the Spot Place. In the Shadow Realm.

"Okay, the good news is we have the Dragonball, the bad news is Risp has found me..."
"Excuse me, but who is Risp?" asks Bulma.
"Less talking, more running!" says Beth, panicing. She grabs Bulma by the hand and starts running.

Elsewhere, Vegeta is watching the Super Bowl with the usual disgruntled look on his face. "Hmmph. Humans and their games..." he grumbles. Just then, he hears ringing. He gets up, startled, as if the earth was under attack. "Show yourself!" he shouts.
"Dad, it's just the phone!" says Trunks as he runs into the kitchen to answer the phone. "Hello?"
Laser blasts are heard in the background as Trunks talks to his mother. "TRUH~NKS! she shouts. "GET THESE STUPID SPACESHIPS AWAY FROM ME!"
"WHAT?!" Trunks says, shocked. Vegeta looks concerned. "We'll be right there! Hang on!!" Trunks hangs up the phone and turns to his father, but he isn't there. Trunks senses Vegeta's power level... 'Darn it, dad! Why do you always rush into these things?' Trunks runs out the door and flies off after his father.
'If they do so much as lay a finger on Bulma, I'll tear them limb from limb...' thinks an angry Vegeta.

Last edited by Lem_Gambino; Feb 14, 2004 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Forgot something.