View Single Post

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Nov 20, 2006, 04:56 PM
A note for whoever plans to make the next move:

Obviously we're going to need to sacrifice a character next turn. A.W.A is our only consistant healer (meaning that he wont run out of heals anytime soon). Shuri still has feat and ninja speed, Fawbob has important stuff (First Aid Kit, and Animate Dead to a lesser extent) as well as the highest attack. Arazen still has two summon spells which can be potentially useful and provide the enemy something unimportant to hit while being hit in return for 4-5 damage.

I'd suggest keeping Shuri for certain, and probably Arazen. I'm leaning towards keeping AWA instead of Fawbob since we won't have to worry about running out of heals. I'm also not sure if A.W.A can heal himself or not (I doubt it) which leaves him at 2hp and at a very bad position (either we just sacrifice him, or heal him with first aid, although 8hp still isn't something to be particularly proud of when running around in battle).

If AWA is going to be sacrificed however, we might as well make use of Needle Time while we still have it (healing 8hp is better then only 6).

If we sacrifice AWA instead of Fawbob or someone, and it would come to pass that we're all in need of healing while Abydos still has a huge amount of HP, we're screwed.

Basically, I'm not going to make any moves because this should require some discussion before making a move that can potentially screw us over.