View Single Post

JCF Member

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Apr 8, 2009, 12:35 PM
Gry pretty much nailed it there.

Since Carrotade was released I've felt like games have become more lag based somehow, and now that JJ2+ came out it's become quite clear to me. I dunno if I'm crazy or what but that's quite honestly how it feels like.
More often than not there's some player who I just can't hit no matter do I spam seeks all around them or do I shoot 20 rfs at them while chasing them, they just bounce and don't get hurt, then they turn and shoot a couple of times to hit me without problems.

This didn't happen (at least, not so often) a few years back. I have no idea what's the definite cause for this change.

That was ...slightly off-topic, now to adjust... I've never liked how some players pretty much rely on seekers to win games (not to bring up the talks about Gry using some infinite seeker ammo cheat or whatever, which I never believed he did) but a lot of people spam seeks a lot when they're present in the level and particularly lately this has become quite a nuisance, since I've started averaging around 10 airhits per game.

I suggest that whatever standards some people have for including seekers in their levels are discarded for the sake of less lag-based gameplay.