View Single Post

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Jan 10, 2015, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
I don't think Lori has more than one unused animation, but it's not that important and doesn't look really good. Unused animations for bees?
There is a frame that's missing in the crouch animation for lori. Also when Lori crouches to give the other player a boost, her animation is a few tiles right, this was in the original TSF, however. So plus didn't break this.
And by unused animations for bees, I think he didn't mean those small ones. I think he meant the animations of big bees turning around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Also, a general question: I swear I saw once Jazz shooting upwards while using the helicopter ears. How?
I once saw this too. Lemme explain.
If you sit down at the main menu for 10 seconds there's a demo of the game. In that demo, the animations are broken (but in the original version this is fine, did jj2+ break this?) and i remember seeing an animation of jazz shooting up while in the air as the replacement of the copter special move. If this isn't what you saw, please explain!
EDIT: Primpy it's also weird too see the bird flying left and right while above the ground 1cm. there's no animation of the bird walking, therefore, it would look kinda odd if it was on it's feet only if it stood perfectly STILL. So i think the bird flying while standing should be kept .

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Jan 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM.