View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 2, 2006, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz
I have the feeling that I'm putting in spoilers in here ;|. So PM me if I'm not supposed to do what I do and randomly blurt out stuff.
It's only a spoiler if it comes from someone I told the solution to. From anyone else, it's speculation or solutions. To answer your other question, the pyramids in both south rooms have square bases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmay
...I doubt Rad hates Faw that much, Kaz.
It's wrong to write puzzles that lead to your enemies dying? D=

I left the southeast room again and went north to the fountain.
"Still scouting?" Araches asked when I arrived.
"Yeah." I looked up at the top of the fountain. The glowing sphere on top struck me as being important. I mean, it was glowing and all. "I'm going to climb up and tap that sphere and see if anything happens."
Araches raised an eyebrow. "I think it's a lightbulb."
"Ah, but Elvis Prestly was a lightbulb too..." Fooruman added.
"What? That doesn't even make sense."
While Araches attempted to figure out Fooruman, I looked around for a good foothold and proceeded to scale the fountain. When I got to the top, I tapped the lightbulb. Absolutely nothing happened. I slid back down, though, and that was kind of fun.
I didn't particularly want to admit Araches was right about the light, so I quickly snuck north and into the northeast room. I did, though, cup my hands and take some of the fountain water with me.
Like the last few rooms, this one had the glowing floor and likely trapped crystals. The crystals here were in the shape of a cube, cylinder, and two triangular pyramids (you know, like D4 dice). I noted to myself that this was the most I had seen in one room yet.
I poured the fountain water over the crystals. Apart from the ground now being wet and slippery, there was no change evident.

Inventory

Code:
Broken PDA Foodbars Bag of Chips Bag of Chips Bag of Chips Spear First-Aid Kit Pen and Sketchbook Lock of Foo Hair Book of Canadian Runes Blackraptor FAX Random Machine Parts Sleeping Bag Crystal