View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jul 13, 2006, 05:58 AM
Our Spells:

Code:

Does 2 damage per turnDeals 10 damage.+2 movement. Takes effect round AFTER it is cast.Control an enemy for one turn. Enemy can't act its next turn.Summon a Mythslayer. Can cast Slay.Summon Arabian Accupuncturist. Attacks heal. Can use Needletime.Summon a Water ElementalSummon an Enchantresphere. Immune to magic.Does 3 damage, halves target's defenseThe target is disenchanted and becomes immune to magic.Raise a fallen ally with 1/2 full health.Target's spell effects removedRaise a fallen ally with 1/2 full health.Attacks based on amount of damage caster has taken.+2 movement for Shuriken until end of turnAttacks based on amount of damage caster has taken.The most versatile spell ever. Period.

This could be helpful... I obviously omitted all the spells we used already, and I didn't include Quantum Squaredance because it's useless right now. And before you ask what does Feat do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risp_old
When it targets an ally next to DM (in this case Shuriken, not Danger Muffin ofcourse ~Cooba), it reverses that character's HP. Like, if they had 2/10 HP they now have 8/10, and if they had 11/20 they now have 9/20.
When it targets an ally far from DM, it doubles that character's defense until DM's next turn.
When it targets an enemy next to DM, it stuns that character, like Push or Hypnosis do.
When it targets an enemy far from DM, it halves that character's defense like disbalance did.
When it targets DM, it gives him the power to temporarily attack by only using 1 move point. You saw this one. It can be powerful.
When it targets a dead ally, DM kills himself to bring that ally back to life. That ally gets the amount of HP DM had before he died. I kept telling Radium, during the testing, that summoning DM near the players was stupid and it would be smarter to let him hang behind and lower the enemy's defense and bring Lance or Talon back when they died. Apparently he never listened.
When it targets an empty square, DM jumps to there. He doesn't use any movement points in the process. (I'm not sure if this would work with the teleportation ward ~Cooba)

So, as you see, the only thing feat doesn't affect are dead enemies. This skill even ignores magic immunity.
So, as for my commands (do them after Ae's, preferably): Go North and East with Uberbob (do NOT pass the doorway). Tell Uberbob to use Telekinesis to move up the tear-shaped gem, or both gems if possible.