View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 4, 2007, 11:46 AM
I almost started crying, but then it occured to me that's what the voices wanted me to do. They wanted to break me. They wanted to (-)ing win.
"I'm sorry about that," I explained to Araches and Faw, "but this place is really making me lose my mind. Especially since I just found out we've got one hell of a problem. Hey, what time is it?"
Araches cocked her head. "Wait, go back, problem? What is it?"
"I broke one of the valves. The one that leads to the light, the cave, the other cave, and the machinery."
"Wait, what?" Faw asked, "how are we going to get out? We'll freeze to death if we try to walk that in the cold."
"No problem," Araches encouraged, sounding oddly optimistic, "we have some tools, and there's some more stuff on top of that cabinent. I'm sure we can fix it."
Fooruman stood in his canoe. "Miss Poppins speaks the truth, Herr Shurismo. With our powers combined, there is no mountain we cannot tackle."
"I guess," Faw added, meaning he had nothing helpful to say.
"What kind of ITEMS do you have, Shuri?" Uberbob asked.
Despite feeling dirty for actually answering, I said "Sword, crowbar, magnifying glass, pants, armor, wheel.
"No bra?"
"..."
"... just asking. I think the answer's pretty clear: we need to build a car." He speculated this a bit, to himself.

Also, it was 3:18.