View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
The bolt broke, Ae, only the head of it fell in the water.

"Hey, Leetzan," I said while looking out the door towards the tower, "could you summon up a water elemental to search the river?"
No response.
"Er, sorry if I mispronounced your name. The pretentious numerals always throw me. L33tzan? L33tz4n?"
Still no response.
I turned to the party. "Hey, guys, is Leetzan oka-" I stopped suddenly, noticing Leetzan wasn't in the room. "H... have you guys seen Leetzan?"
Araches looked around, slightly surprised. "Er.. I presumed she was somewhere here."
"This room is twenty feet wide! How could you lose her?"
"It's not like she's very conversational. Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure you're the de facto leader."
I rubbed my head in anticipation of an upcoming headache. What about you, Uberbob? She seems to like you. Have you seen Leetzan?"
"Leetwho?"
Headache. "Nevermind. Faw?"
"Er.. I was trying to remember this movie I saw once. Just think, Shuri, what's the last time you remember seeing L33tz4n?"
I thought a moment. Very hard. "Er... honestly? Unfooruman's citadel."
Faw stared at me a moment, blankly. "You're kidding."
"No, really," I explained, "I mean, I know I've yelled 'summon this' and 'summon that' since then, but I never really thought hard about where they were coming from."
"Fooruman," Faw asked, "you know stuff. What was the last time you remember seeing L33tz4n?"
"Hmm..." the wizard muttered, "HMMM... Page Twenty."
"Oh. Thanks Fooruman, that's helpful."

Last edited by Radium; Jul 7, 2007 at 08:24 AM.