View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 7, 2007, 02:28 PM
I'd want a few more people to agree on that, Wallace, since there's still potential remedies. Admittedly, tearing off the valve was not the intended function of the crowbar, but I thought I'd have some fun. And I like how every time you interacted with the bolt, I described it as fragile and rusty. The one thing that puts a story like this above me just making a text based game is that I can have more fun with character interactions and allow more things to happen.

Looking back may reveal things you have not yet done. Or looking around harder in places you've been. And don't treat Fooruman like you treat Uberbob; things Fooruman says usually have meaning.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.