View Single Post

Stealth Admin

Torkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legendTorkell is a forum legend

Jul 7, 2007, 03:04 PM
I had noticed the fragileness and rustiness of the bolt, which was why I was suprised it actually worked. And also suprised when you only let us shift it once (it didn't break the first time).

Anyway, here's another of my state-of-the-foo posts.

We currently can't go east of Y7, thanks to the bolt snapping. The valve at Y3 does still work, so we can get to the clocktower, but currently not beyond.

The dome contains a trolley with one broken wheel, a cupboard with a star, a sheet of paper ("The secret of happiness is...") and what looks like a first-aid kit superglued to the top, and some drawers with two rocks, a magnifying glass and a clock on top. The cupboard also has a clock on the doors, and all the doors appear to be made out of no-open-ium.

L33tz4n is not with the rest of the party. According to hints given by Fooruman, she is most likely in the pool of light near E10. Anywhere else, and she'd be a nice ice-cube by now. There's not much we can do with her, even if we can switch POV, as all the nearby pipes are cold.

I still think the clocks are an important part here, though if they're Fooruman's (possibly red) Clupeidae then I'm out of ideas. So let's try an experiment.

Go back to the dome, and set the clock that Shuri's holding to match the clock on the cupboard, assuming that the one on the cupboard is positioned with 12 o'clock at the top.