View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jul 16, 2007, 11:47 AM
I considered trying the crowbar as an axle, too, but it was the wrong shape. Pity, though, as that would've been a very simple solution.

I decided to almost think about Uberbob and co as people for a second. "We need to get to that door at the cave, but it's impossible due to the broken bolt. I'm trying to find a way to solve that problem. If you have any ideas, do tell me."
"We could have a footrace," Uberbob suggested. "If we're all running and trying to beat eachother, one of us is bound to make it."
"Uberbob, have you ever heard of the Book of Bunny Suicides?" I asked.
"No, can't say I have. Why?"
"No reason."
"What do you think we'll find in the cave that'll be so useful, anyway?" Araches asked, "it could just be for storage, or completely empty"
I shrugged. "Anything would be helpful. A ladder, a bolt, a jacket, I don't know. We have no other leads."
"Maybe Uberbob's right... a little-" Faw proposed.
Everyone, save Uberbob and Fooruman, stared at him as if to say "heresy!".
"Really. One of us could try gunning it directly to the cave, loot it, and run back. The pipes go in a circle, so it we take a straight path it might not be too far."
"Great," Araches responded, "I vote Faw goes. He's actually almost dressed for cold weather."
Faw looked shocked. "Wait, what? I can't run that fast. You or Shuri should go." He paused, then added more. "And it's your fault you didn't pick up a sweater at the first ice themed villain."