View Single Post
F!re

JCF Member

F!re is doing well so far

Feb 5, 2015, 03:55 AM
Wow I can't believe my password still works

question:

The distinguishing, typical Jazz Jackrabbit soundtrack(s) are forever carved deeply into our minds with awesome memories for life. how could we ever forget the epic basslines and sweet trackersynth of the menumusic and every level like tubelectric f.e. Was this 'Jazzlike soundtrack' developed during the process of creating JJ?
Did you have a certain sound in your mind which you wanted to create (during the developement of the original Jazz Jackrabbit 1 game) or was it created after seeing levels and characters?

Why is there a Duke Nukem Theme in the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 data? Grabbag.it Was it a cameo or inside joke? Or just cancelled content?

How did you feel after the Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Alpha was made, but the project later on whas cancelled. Did you feel like you have been spending hours of your work for nothing? Can you give us more details on why the game was cancelled? I love the Hopteego Village theme btw.

Did you listen to the music of Jazz Jackrabbit for Game Boy Advance? What did you think of the game and especially the music? Did it match your sound of the previous Jazz games?

Remember kids I'm a proffesional, don't try this at home!