View Single Post

JCF Member

Joseph Collins is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2023, 09:51 PM
Hi! Horrendously long time no see.

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who keeps this project going. It has gotten so many new updates since I last played this game. The advanced scripting stuff is cool and really blows open the doors of what can be done with the engineā€¦ but being the bore that I am, I'm just as easily impressed by the normal updates, like the unused frames being re-added and the like! Fantastic stuff!

In any case, I was reading the change log and I noticed one particular change. An April 2010 update changed the customization options for Lori. Or rather, it made them actually work! (They look great, by the way!) I noticed, though, that there were two updates on that same day: Build 2010-04-08 and Build 2010-04-08 A, which says the color options were further changed. Being the curious sort, I went to the old version archive to do some comparingā€¦ only to find that there was no 2010-04-08 build. Only the alternate build from later that day was uploaded!

So, all that being said, I was wondering if the original 10-04-08 build was floating around somewhere. I'm really curious as to what Lori looked like in that build!

Cheers and thanks!