View Single Post

JCF Member

PT32 is an asset to this forum

Jan 16, 2012, 01:41 PM
Yeah, why not?

The way I saw it, my picture's already up on Facebook, so people can see me on the internet anyway. Heck with it.

But yeah, back to the discussion. I think that Jazz2's community has thrived for so long because of the respect we have for each other. True, it may have started out as forced, because the site rules wouldn't let us bash each other, but now it's become the 'societal' norm on J2O to be helpful, be friendly and even to be close to each other.

Think about it. How many f-bombs or b-s'es do you see on a regular basis on J2O? How many users rip into each other and call each other stupid idiots and hopeless lunatics? Not many.

That's what's held my fancy ever since I joined J2O about five or six years ago. I don't feel like I'm all alone, that I'm the only nice guy in the community. There's other decent folks around, and I don't have to look far to find them.

Kudos to the original site founders who put in place those rigid rules that have kept this familial community alive and healthy for all these years!

IN DEVELOPMENT:
Renascence: The Last Jackrabbit