View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Mar 4, 2015, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
1. I never liked Lori. I think she's a total rip-off to this series. But i find it fun to play as her though, especially in streetfight.
Can you explain why she's a rip-off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoNsTeRXM View Post
10. I am waaaaiting for JJ2+ v5.0!

3. The second level of orbitus on JJ1 is extremely dangerously hard to pass!
Aren't we all?

And yeah telling how a bugged level is hard to pass isn't really a confession either.

JJ2+ back in 2010 considerably did have a lot of features, there just wasn't much there for levelmakers back then (other than pits and some additional gamemodes). It was mostly just for online play management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsys View Post

3. I think Jazz 2 is too easy for the same reason why Jazz 1 was too hard: the viewport.

9. I really want to do a character/world redesign of the Jazz Jackrabbit universe just for kicks and giggles. It would take time I don't have at the moment though, but I do want to flex my character design muscles. All that talk about Noogy vs. Nickadoo sparked that idea.
3. Not really. It's the forgiving gameplay and cardboard-intelligence AIs. Also the timers were removed for some reason. You can make a game hard with a large resolution. You should check out the more challenging custom SP levels.

9. I actually do want to tweak the designs for my comic series. Yet keep them recognisable.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; Mar 4, 2015 at 07:28 AM.