View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Mar 4, 2015, 09:42 AM
Since this thread is getting pretty active...
1. When I was little, I used to call Jazz "Ninja Rabbit" and Spaz "Scaredy Cat" (Iepurele Ninja/Pisica Fricoasa - In my language).
2. Everyone around me tried to convince me about the fact that Spaz is NOT a cat. I never believed them. The sounds make him sound pretty much like a cat though.
3. I used to Jazz roleplay. I was always Jazz, I never liked Spaz or Lori back then.
4. It took me 2-3 years when I was little to reach to the last Damn level. \
5. It took me one year to learn (myself) how to save the game and what's the point of doing that. Also took me an year to beat Schwartzneguard. I used to cry whenever I reached a new boss fight (except The Queen, which I always thought it was easy as hell).
6. I never beated Devan Shell, not even reaching to Devil Devan form, until one year ago, when I started playing Jazz 2 again. As a kid, it was too difficult for me. Never got to see the ending back then.
7. I thought Queen Earlong was an opera singer.
8. I have no flippin' idea where did I get JJ2 from. It's most likely that from one of my uncles, who used to bring me lots of games on CDs. It just feels like I always had Jazz on my PC (no, it was not a beta version).
9. One year ago, when someday and somehow I remembered 'bout the good ol' green rabbit game, I looked over the internet and saw that Jazz had a sequel. When I slowly started joining this community and found out that Jazz 3 was a sequel that was never released, I was depressed for around a week. Don't ask me why, I'm an odd person.
10. I think Lori and Eva are pretty hot. However, I hate furries and everything related to them. I also hate bronies (Sorry if someone is offended by my oppinion, but it's just bothering me to see ponies everyday on the internet).
11. Jazz is my profile picture on Steam since a lot of time.
12. Jazz is the only thing that determines me to start programming. I'm also going to start a project with a friend of mine on Roblox. It's supposed to be a 2D-3D Jazz game. I'll be the guy who's gonna build the models. I'd say more stuff, but for now is just a project. I am going to open a thread about it this summer, so if anyone is interested to work with us...

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz