View Single Post

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2015, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGPW View Post
1. I am godawful at tests. Don't have the patiance for it, don't really like these maps. Mostly they are buttugly as hell.
I am convinced that my tests (especially Acrid and Desolate) will change your mind. Which brings me to my first confession.

1: I enjoy tests. It's just as challenging as duelling someone (whether that be Battle or CTF), because you have to learn tricks and moves to pass levels. I remember being a total noobie at them, but as time passed and I played more tests, I became a lot better. That's why I like making tests, which will definately be my signature contribution to the community.

2: I only played a demo version of JJ 1, containing the Diamondus, Medivo and Electric Boogaloo maps.

3: JJ2 has been off my pc for a whole long time, but we had magically kept it somewhere so I could get it back. It hasn't left ever since.

4: I was, am and probably always will be quite a noobsel in distress when it comes to teamplay. I hate teamchat, and I always feel rather skill-less and useless when in the company of experienced players. Duels are much better, at least I can take care of my own fight rather than depending on others.

5: I would totally hit on Lori and ask her out on a date. She's smokin' hot. "Get a room, you two?" Gladly.

6: I remember playing JJ2 on the pc in the living room, and we had connected the sound system to the speakers there, for extra sound. I tell you, using the Laser Shield in that situation transcends the known realm of epicness.

7: JJ 1 and 2's standard soundtracks are on my mp3-player.

8: I always believed JCS was too difficult for me, until I tried it. Trying is what brought you the Cathedral.

9: I sometimes use cheats in SP.

10: I ran out of confessions for now.

11: Oh, here's another one: I find it a bit sad that some people take this game way too seriously. Look at how they talk about ladders etc. "We need to improve". "New members should train more". "There is potential here." Gentledemons, it's just a game. Not the sole purpose in your life. And if the latter is the case, you have a problem.