View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Mar 5, 2015, 09:56 AM
1. When I first started playing online in 2002, I adapted possibly the simplest nickname possible: "Jazz"; consequently, my brother used "Spaz". It was because I was the older, more collected brother with blue eyes, and he was younger, more kiddy and with green eyes. Yeah. We were like 13 and 8 at the time. And later on, when we learned what clans are, we made our own, called JSZ, which meant Jazz & Spaz Zone because, y'know, Jazz & Spaz established it. Because of how many Jazzes there were in the game, I became recognized as "JSZ Jazz" even long after the clan stopped being active, and this former nickname is displayed on this forum to this day.

2. Back when I was doing things for Lori Central like a fanfic and some silly one-page comics, I began work on a longer comic which was about Lori's younger years in high school. Pretty much your average high school comedy except IN SPAAAAAAAAAAACE and with furries. I made about 5-6 pages in pencil and crayon, they're still at my parents' house.

3. Though I'm working on re-continuing Guilty Gene, I'd really much rather see it as a fangame than a comic because that's the convention the basic gist of the story would really, really work with. Alas, I have no means of achieving that (don't know the right people, got no skills on my own, would require even more time which I don't have), so I'm gonna do what I'm relatively good at instead.

4. Despite releasing my last Jazz2 level in 2004, there hasn't been a year since then where I haven't worked in JCS at least a good couple weeks. My perfectionism and ambitions are the bane of my existence.

5. Way back when JSZ was only starting to gather people, I had a relatively big crush on our first female member who used her real name as her in-game nickname, Marta. I was an awkward teen and never got to tell her.

6. Jazz2 was the first game I legit bought. I ordered it through phone and I was super-anxious about buying a thing myself. I loved the huge box it came in and there was a Magic the Gathering starter deck included as a bonus, which me and my brother played to and through back in the day. Sadly, the box got destroyed years ago.

7. Similarly, when a rerelease of Jazz1 appeared in Poland soon after, I ordered that too, however nobody but my uncle was home at the time it came and he was like this super energetic hasty guy and he was super-curious what it was and opened the wrapping so that he also ripped the cardboard game box. Imagine how pissed I was when I came back.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)