View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Mar 5, 2015, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
10. I think Lori and Eva are pretty hot. However, I hate furries and everything related to them. I also hate bronies (Sorry if someone is offended by my oppinion, but it's just bothering me to see ponies everyday on the internet).
>:^).

I won't lie, there are plenty of cringeworthy furries out there, though. People don't notice the many low-key ones because they don't care enough to show, or the persecution complex (which I can understand and I hope I don't need to explain why).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
I think I'm the only one here who hasn't made any fan made Jazz Character. x~x
I know more who haven't made any Jazz fan characters, than ones who have. I don't know where you're getting this thought from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
3: JJ2 has been off my pc for a whole long time, but we had magically kept it somewhere so I could get it back. It hasn't left ever since.

4: I was, am and probably always will be quite a noobsel in distress when it comes to teamplay. I hate teamchat, and I always feel rather skill-less and useless when in the company of experienced players. Duels are much better, at least I can take care of my own fight rather than depending on others.

5: I would totally hit on Lori and ask her out on a date. She's smokin' hot. "Get a room, you two?" Gladly.
3. That's a similar, if not same story with me. One day in summer '09, we found an old copy of JJ2. I pwned my brother in treasure (after all those years of being scrubby), then got into online play.

4. Same here. When I get chat-hit/killed in teamchat I want to flip my keyboard. My team chat messages often slip out to the public. I prefer battle because I get bored of waiting for my teammates to kill the flagholder, and going to get r with no ammo is no fun (which results in my urges to always have strong ammo while being ready). I'm not the most unreliable teammate in CTF, but not the most reliable either.

5. Uuhh. I was originally going to confess I am attracted to Razz too much but I thought it was potentially TMI. But considering what else others have said, I might as well admit it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
1] Jazz JackRabbit 2 was my first game of JJR2 series.

14] Finally someone who has common sense! I completely agreed with Borgia. This is just a game. And I play games for enjoying, not for getting skilled in it. I feel quite annoying when someone tells me "You need training", "lol, when I was at your age- I started to train myself to get pro" and so on.

19] I still like to play with Jazz in SP.

20] In my opinion Lori sucks. Reasons: Its incomplete, effortless character. Lack of details, animations, gameplay made it unplayable.
I think JJ2 was my first JJ game too. Perhaps I should whip up a poll and see which game was their first more. I think it's JJ2.

14. Did you know? Games become more enjoyable when you are skilled in them. Yeah sure, some people take the game too seriously, but the sheer truth of online gaming is the better someone is, the more fun they have. And thus play more.

19. I think this is pretty common.

20. "Lori sucks" is also a popular opinion, at least in-game anyway. It was implied from my post. I admit I feel a bit sorry for Lori, because it's the result of a tight budget and deadline, not the character. And lack of details and animations does not make a character unplayable, only the mechanics and bugs. And I know she is unplayable in some levels, as I already mentioned in the first post.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ