View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2015, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
>
I think JJ2 was my first JJ game too. Perhaps I should whip up a poll and see which game was their first more. I think it's JJ2.

14. Did you know? Games become more enjoyable when you are skilled in them. Yeah sure, some people take the game too seriously, but the sheer truth of online gaming is the better someone is, the more fun they have. And thus play more.

19. I think this is pretty common.

20. "Lori sucks" is also a popular opinion, at least in-game anyway. It was implied from my post. I admit I feel a bit sorry for Lori, because it's the result of a tight budget and deadline, not the character. And lack of details and animations does not make a character unplayable, only the mechanics and bugs. And I know she is unplayable in some levels, as I already mentioned in the first post.
Maybe you didn't understand what I meant. Being completely unskilled in game ruins the fun. Back in July 2014 I was extremely noob. But I've got a bit improved now a days. But that doesn't mean I have to train myself for skills. Or maybe you are one of those "You need training" guys? Only way I get skilled in game is by playing it for fun. For example: I played "House of dead" for 14 years and now I dont get hit and kill all zombies with headshot in Very high difficulty. But atfirst I couldn't even beat the first stage of the game. This is how you get skilled in games, not by some boring trainings. I play video games aa long as it seems enjoyable. Now thats what I feel like, its my opinion :/