View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Mar 6, 2015, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsys View Post
I think a lot of that has to do with—at least in my estimation as a result of the primary and secondary research I've done for work—the lack of an organized subset of that fandom for the group you speak of.
I've never cared what TMI stuff anyone is into, given it doesn't hurt anyone. When I mean cringeworthy, I mean those who RP and use stupid jargon when it's not the time to, or worst case scenario making sexual comments against the "haters". And can't seem to shutup about things that no one cares about. Source: The cesspool that is youtube comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsys View Post
10. Did it bother anyone else besides me that in Jazz 3D, everyone else besides Jazz wore clothing? In a social context, running around Carrotus talking to villagers with the contrast of Jazz's state of undress made it look like he was streaking. I never had a problem with this in Jazz 1 and 2. I understand the odd-when-you-think-about-it difference between the way male and female animal characters are usually dressed in—lets say—Disney animation where it is acceptable for Chip and Dale to go pantless but not for Gadget. What's even more interesting is that I didn't get that vibe at all with Secret of NIMH where the reverse was true: Mrs. Brisby was wearing less than all the male rats. It's all about consistency I guess. Either Jazz needed to put on some britches too, or all the villagers needed to dress the same way as the protagonist. (Note that in Jazz 2 the merchant was an undressed rabbit. Again, consistency.)

Damn, I really want to do that redesign project now.
My headcanon for Jazz and Spaz is this. If the turtles have removable shells and wear boxers in the JJ-verse, I can see this being true.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; Mar 6, 2015 at 08:33 AM.