View Single Post
StrikerTheHedgefox StrikerTheHedgefox's Avatar

JCF Member

StrikerTheHedgefox is doing well so far

Apr 17, 2015, 06:48 AM
1. I still have trouble getting used to how much you slide around when running and jumping. I also still mess up the timing of the copter ears. (Though, they never were really that responsive) Usually causing me to get stuck and aggravated on the single-block platforms in the TSF levels.

2. I lost my original copy of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 1.23. Wish I still had it to this day. I eventually got a copy of TSF, which was given to me on a CD-R by a friend of mine many years ago.

3. Lori is my favorite character to play as, however the sprite inconsistencies are jarring. I'm hoping they can be touched up sometime and included with JJ2+.

4. I made a bunch of levels for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 TSF, but lost them all due to a hard drive failure. I've never made any since.

5. I liked Noogy's adult artwork (yes, topless Lori included), and kind of miss seeing it on his site gallery. I don't see any shame or harm in it, and I find it sad that someone harassed him to the point of making him remove it.

6. I still mess around with the Jazz Jackrabbit 3 alpha leak, and wish that game was completed. I enjoy what little game is there, and I think it was heading in a good direction until it got canned.

7. If it wasn't given away by #5 or my signature, I find Lori to be cute, and sexy. I just wanna give her a big kiss and snuggle up with her. ♥

8. I once considered making a Jazz Jackrabbit mod for Doom 2, with all the weapons and mechanics ported to 3-D, but like most of my ideas, it never came to fruition. (Mainly due to working on other, more demanding stuff).

Last edited by StrikerTheHedgefox; Apr 17, 2015 at 07:05 AM.