View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Jun 8, 2005, 10:35 AM
In the midst of the night a young woman moved towards the office of Gary Parker.
The dark corridor made her nervous. The moonlight fell over a dark and gloomy portrait of a man that makes his success over the corpses of others.
“Please, step into my office miss.” A voice said over the creaky intercom.
The young rabbit almost fell down straight on her face. The high heels she was wearing were not at all comfortable and her shivering legs made it even harder to keep her balance.
But working in the office of the wealthy young man who was sure to become governor was the dream of every young secretary.
She opened the door slowly and walked in. The curtains were drawn shut and the room was lit by a few candles. Gary Parker leaned against his desk and smiled as she walked in.
“Miss Jones, it’s a pleasure too see you here after all. I’m sorry that this interview had too take place at such a late time. But we want our people to be prepared for everything.” He told her with a tone to his voice that made her shiver even more. His voice changed immediately when he asked her to take a seat.
“Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Gary opened a drawer in his desk and took out a small letter opener. He walked over to the young woman and stabbed the dull end of the opener trough her throat.
He pulled the blood red object out of the soft flesh and licked it off before he placed it back into his drawer.
Gary Parker’s monstrosity was only topped by his grace. He cleaned a few droplets of blood from his shirt and enjoyed this moment. His prey had been so easy to do away with.
A knock on the door brought him back to reality. “Ah, my dinner guests have arrived.”

-

Alexander Garand sat there for a moment. This man, or beast had saved his life and in return. He would be taking his. It didn’t seem like the right thing to do. No matter what this man had done to those people.
Had he changed so much in the time he had spent behind his desk?
“Can we get this over with, please?” Louie whispered.
Alexander felt the little droplets of sweat roll down his face. He moved the gun away from Louie’s face and pulled the trigger several times. Releasing a series of wooden bullets into a thick tree.
Louie got up. “I don’t have the time for this.” And he hit him across the face. Knocking him unconscious.
“Better stay out of the woods the next time, soldier.”

-

Next please.