View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jan 21, 2016, 12:24 AM
Congratulations to all winners, runners-up, and nominated alike. Thanks to you this year was one of the best recent years for JCS. Mighty Switch Test showed us a new standard of test and puzzle levels; Pinball Arena 2k15, Electric Express, and my battle levels introduced new quality to event-sized maps; Dilapidation demonstrated how scripting can be used to create atmospheric levels with great visuals; Forgotten Civilisation concluded all previous efforts to design a vertical CTF; and finally Jazzopoly demonstrated the sheer power of AngelScript which can change the game beyond recognition.

However on this day my heart goes out to victims and survivors of Semi Lucid Experience Chrysilis Spilled Out (Adventure of SSB SAMUS in$$ide the c0c41n3 c4stl3) XxX, especially those whose brains had been fried enough from listening to it to cause them to vote for it. Your sane, reasonably thinking selves will not be forgotten. I and all J2O members stand united for you today.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.