View Single Post
Nickadoo

JCF Member

Nickadoo is doing well so far

Sep 13, 2014, 03:53 PM
Original Jazz 2 Artwork

Hey guys,

I'm Nick Stadler, one of the members of O.G. Jazz team. I'm in the process of moving and I've been doing a lot of long overdue spring cleaning. I happened to come across a stack of old artwork, specifically nearly all of the original black & white ink drawings I did for Jazz 2 promotional material, as well as the full color ink/color pencil drawing of both Jazz & Spaz that appeared on the Jazz 2 box and cover screen.

I'm considering auctioning them off as a set on eBay once I'm finally settled into my new place. First, though, I thought I'd see if any of you diehard fans would actually even contemplate bidding on it.

Included:

Full color original rendering of Jazz & Spaz (box cover/title screen image)

Black & white line drawing of Jazz & Spaz (same as above)

Approximately 9 or 10 pages of line drawings of Jazz, Spaz, Eva, Devan and several in-game enemies that were used throughout the manual (black & white line drawings that were scanned and later colored in DPaint)

Original black and white line drawings of the comic book (Time Warp) which appeared in the manual. (All of the talk bubble inside copy was added later in DPaint).

Several pages of early concept pencil sketch art with scribbled notes.

I'll take photos of everything later (everything is packed away at the moment). If I decide to do this, the auction will take place sometime in early October.

Part of me doesn't want to part with it, but I know it's just gonna continue to sit in storage.

-Nickadoo