View Single Post
luke11685

Banned

luke11685 is doing well so far

Nov 7, 2017, 04:20 AM
Well EarthBound fans got digital re-release on Wii U thanks to Nintendo they had begging requests to Nintendo of America chairman/president Reggie Fils-Aime speaking of this jrpg abandonware video game genre.I hope in future when we will wait next 23 years maybe Epic Games will reboot Jazz Jackrabbit 1 & 2(just like Paul Feig's Ghostbusters-third film installment was cancelled by Ivan Reitman original film director)eighter just like Sega with Sonic 4 and Acolade like Bubsy the Woolies Strikes Back,right?I hope someday Epic will revive Jazz Jackrabbit and perhaps they make sequels or remakes of their classics kind of like film director Denis Villeneuve made Ridley Scott's Blade Runner 2019 from (1982)sequel Blade Runner 2049 from (2017),Alien Covenant(2017).I wish Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney on glassdoor(it's innovative job application replacing CV) might hire all of us just like Sega did with Sonic Mania game developers(Taxman,Hyper Potion-music studio,Tee Lopes,Stealth),but I'm afraid it might never gonna happen because for Epic fangames aren't very appealing to them just like all companies like Nintendo lawsuits or just strike downs.Btw Sony and Insomniac Games in 2016 rebooted Ratchet and Clank for PS4 I can't wait Sly Cooper 5 because Sly Cooper 4 ended up with cliffhangers like in Pixar's Brad Bird's Incredibles,Epic's Jazz Jackrabbit 2(unfinished intro was more like non-cliffhanger)than final cutscene(Devan Shell will stay in Hell Damnation forever).We need Epic Games Classics on GOG.com and PC Steam like Zoo of Zero Tolerance,Jill of The Jungle 1,2,3(trilogy),Jazz Jackrabbit 1,2(dualogy),One Must Fall 2077(1993),Xargon,Epic Pinball,Dare2Dream and Palace of Deceit Dragon's Plight.

Last edited by luke11685; Nov 7, 2017 at 07:39 AM.