View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jan 10, 2015, 02:23 PM
JCS Awards 2014 - Results!

Update: The list of winners has been revealed, click here to see it.

Vote for the entries you consider most worthy of the annual awards. The following rules apply:
  • You are allowed to vote in as many of the available categories as you wish but only for up to one entry per category. Voting for more than one will invalidate your vote.
  • You are expected to acquaint yourself with all entries nominated in a category before casting your votes in that category. Please do not vote if you don't know the alternatives you reject.
  • You are allowed to vote for levels that weren't nominated, as long as they fulfill requirements for nomination (having been published in 2014).
  • Until the voting is over, votes are to be kept private. The default procedure is to post your votes in this thread and immediately afterwards delete them, so that they can be restored by a moderator after the deadline. Optionally, you can send me a private message with your votes instead, and I will announce them at the end of the voting. No other methods of voting are accepted unless under confusing circumstances.
  • I can guarantee that your votes will count even if you cast them onto your own level. I cannot guarantee that you will be able to hide from forum members' looks of disappointment if you do so.
Voting will be open for a period of two weeks, i.e. until 01:00 CET January the 25th, 2015.

Here is the list of nominated entries:

~Best Battle Level of 2014

Inside the Warehouse Reloaded (xlmnewbtl07) by DarkSonic
Ancient Acropolis (xlmnewbtl09) by DarkSonic, Loon and PurpleJazz
Acht (xlmnewbtl08) by Loon
Verdoemenis (xlmnewbtl01) by Loon
Warpspacer (xlmnewbtl04) by Loon
Decimation by Sir Ementaler
Kolmas Valtakunta (ab16btl02) by Snooze
Pool Party (xlmnewbtl06) by Superjazz

~Best CTF Level of 2014

Castamere by Blackraptor
Castle of Camp by Blckrosz
A Giant Drifting Log's Jungle by FireSworD
Ancient Museum by FireSworD
Grand Glacier (xlmnewctf01) by Loon
Daybreak by Ragnarok
Trigelateral v2 by Ragnarok
Cold Storage (ab16ctf17) by Snooze

~Best Other MP Level of 2014

Buddha's Zen Alley by Agnes
Damn Exit by FireSworD
Overgrown by Laro B.
Warpspacer (xlmnewdom01) by Loon
Vault Of Ceramicus by Slaz

~Best Single Player Release of 2014

Stone Abyss by Bloody_Body
Urdung Levels Castle Chapter by FarkasUrdung
Rocket Powered Rabbits by Salamander
Sonic with a Gun by Violet CLM

~Best Use of AngelScript in 2014

Ancient Acropolis (xlmnewbtl09) by DarkSonic, Loon and PurpleJazz
Daybreak by Ragnarok
Rocket Powered Rabbits by Salamander
Decimation by Sir Ementaler
Pool Party (xlmnewbtl06) by Superjazz
Treasure Jail by XxMoNsTeRXM

~Best JCSer of 2014

555 - 555Level, 555ynaruto, Super hyper fácil
Borgia - Borgia's Acrid Test, Borgia's Desolate Test, Borgia's Haunted Test, Cathedral of St. Borgius
DarkSonic - Ancient Acropolis (collab), eXperimental, Inside the Warehouse Reloaded, Reaching the Sun (xlmnewbtl09, xlmnewbtl02, xlmnewbtl07, xlmnewbtl05)
FireSworD - A Giant Drifting Log's Jungle, Ancient Museum, Damn Exit
Loon - Acht, Ancient Acropolis (collab), Grand Glacier, Verdoemenis, Warpspacer (xlmnewbtl08, xlmnewbtl09, xlmnewctf01, xlmnewbtl01, xlmnewbtl04 / xlmnewdom01)
PurpleJazz - Ancient Acropolis (collab) (xlmnewbtl09), Electric Express (ab16ctf07)
Ragnarok - Daybreak, Trigelateral v2
Sir Ementaler - Decimation

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.

Last edited by Sir Ementaler; Jan 25, 2015 at 07:42 AM.