View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 22, 2015, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
Better not release the next version too fast. Another thing to be fixed is the 3D mode. Not increasing the accuracy, but the screen area. Cause when yu turn on 3D mode, 1 of 3 part of the screen ( sides or top and bottom part based on the mode selected) is cut off. So you cant play multiplayer due to lack of area view. So this should be rather be fixed more than any other features of 3D. We need a full 640x480 area view. Or else its just useless. Maybe make the chats 3d too. Cause it irritates eyes a lot. Fixing these would be great. Then we can finally play multiplayer in 3D.

Also, I can open plus version of Jj2 via JCS. Selecting Save & Run opens the normal jj2 and hence crashes due to the fact using different formats of music and some other thing.
I don't really see 3D mode being worked on at the moment. It's nothing more than an aesthetic novelty.

To combat the save and run issue, I renamed jazz2.exe to something like jazz2-.exe and Jazz2+.exe to jazz2.exe,.

And please (you know who you are), stop asking when 5.0 will come out. Do you want a buggy release with the features missing that we promised? No.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ