View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 22, 2015, 10:37 AM
Better not release the next version too fast. Another thing to be fixed is the 3D mode. Not increasing the accuracy, but the screen area. Cause when yu turn on 3D mode, 1 of 3 part of the screen ( sides or top and bottom part based on the mode selected) is cut off. So you cant play multiplayer due to lack of area view. So this should be rather be fixed more than any other features of 3D. We need a full 640x480 area view. Or else its just useless. Maybe make the chats 3d too. Cause it irritates eyes a lot. Fixing these would be great. Then we can finally play multiplayer in 3D.

Also, I can't open plus version of JJ2 via JCS. Selecting Save & Run opens the normal jj2 and hence crashes due to the fact using different formats of music and some other thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
My suggestion is to create an option to reveal full player colors in CTF game mode. It's a patch that some people use in Camel Duels, where blue/red fur colors aren't superimposed on the character models.
Not impressed with it at all. Cause, while playing CTF/TB, specially when players are in serious trouble to kill opponent, they would get confused easily

We should rather have option to set different fur colours for each team. Hence we can match our colours with each team (red/blue). So we dont need to quit and recolour our furs to match the preferred team colour.

Another thing that can be interesting is that we can set flag colours. Like we have team green vs team yellow. So the flag colour would be like that. Or you can say: pink flag vs white flag and so on.

I know its quite impossible but I just said. Maybe add this feature in more future version.

Last edited by SAMI; Jan 22, 2015 at 10:58 AM.