View Single Post
Magma Dragoon

JCF Member

Magma Dragoon has disabled reputation

Mar 1, 2018, 04:52 PM
It's not my plan to replace the wiki currently here, nor creating a wiki from scratch, since the wiki on Wikia already exists and I'm just adopting it. Like I said I'm already a long-time editor on Wikia and administer quite a few of them (mostly gaming-related wikis like Metal Slug, Gradius and Tyrian, as well as the Villains Wiki), and I fully understand some people have issues with Wikia (about the ads, that's what AdBlock exists for). I could say I know what I'm doing.

Like I said I don't want to replace the wiki here or replicate/copy it (I'm strongly against plagiarism). I'm also not asking anyone to join there, it's not what I'm looking for here. I'm mostly in search of official sources, since Epic doesn't keep a official site for the series, and I was also hoping to find stuff from the boring GBA game (seems nobody likes to talk about it?).

By the way, I don't think therere aren't any problems with the wiki here, in fact it is great, so I'm looking forward to these future updates!