View Single Post

JCF Member

Bartjaah is doing well so far

Dec 18, 2017, 05:44 PM
Quote:
oooh BartjaAh is Dosgamert!
Yeah, I'm Dosgamert. An active underdog youtuber for over 10 years, posting extremely high quality gameplay footage on the youtubes. It's a fantastic hobby, although I haven't got the time to do much for this channel lately.

Quote:
Then I met Bart (Bartjaah on this forum). He showed me his Jazz Jackrabbit awesomeness and my passion for Jazz Jackrabbit began to grow even more. Bart introduced me to his uncle who used to work at Project Two Interactive. He saw that I was very serious with collecting and he was searching for a good home for his Project Two Interactive stuff so he gave the things he had double to me
When I met Anne, I saw that he's a serious game collector. Besides to that, quite the collector of everything that's worth collecting, don't get me started on this We both are Jazz fans since day one. Heck, I made hundreds of levels and figured out how to build tilesets on my own when I was a maybe 10 year old (that was tough). Never built anything mentionable, but I did built stuff. When Anne and I started talkin about Jazz collectables, he was quite jealous about my Jazz 2 Magnet sticker, yo-yo a mousepad and rolling demo. My uncle and I took care of that. He has even more Jazz Jackrabbit collectables than I do now. Even some awesome orignal posters you've never seen before. But hey, I'm not going to spoil everything that's in there... Just take a look for yourselves! Let's say everythings original. Anne's got it straight of a Project Two CEO from back in the day, which is a really close relative of mine and stored all of it very neat in a storage unit. So if you like Jazz Jackrabbit memorabilia, come check it out!

Here's an impression of Anne's collection one year ago. It's in Dutch, but the video has correct English captions. Warning: This video contains hate-able ex-girlfriends, some overdone contrast and dudes with awesome ponytails that are gone by now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MskbZVtcM

Bart

Last edited by Bartjaah; Dec 18, 2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Lame English