View Single Post

JCF Member

MrAlextov has disabled reputation

Jul 9, 2013, 06:00 AM
Jazz 2 Galaxy - The New Age

Jazz 2 Galaxy
No one likes JJ2 Networks as name...

Its 24/7 servers where JJ2 players playing duels, battle like the Zeal servers. I do not have plan to replace the jj.net or jazz2online, but information would be on a page of my Website or would be very small subsite. Currently I adding levels to be hosted with the server.

FAQ:
Q: What are the requirements for these servers?
A: A Registered Jazz2 1.23 (works also on 1.24 aka TSF expect CC99 ) with plus patch. There would also some servers requiring TSF like Rest Area, Tests later.

Q: Is truly 24/7?
A: For testing we will having hosting this server to people to do feedback and would not be 24/7. After we would upload to dedicated servers. When hosting the server would be almost 24/7 (sometimes we adding levels etc or the servers are in rest etc).

Q: What is the planned data for releasing?
A: I plan to launch the servers at the 24 December 2013. Server previews would available long before the launch

Q: Can this dream to be true?
A: Only if we have enough donations, if you want you can donate here:
Visit to my website (Damn when bad people create bad website and WOT users just a simple fuck website Vote for whole Web hosting service.)
Please warn me if you already donated and how many. :S

Q: What levels you installed so far?
A: We installed semi and some other popular levels. Also we installed Bash 8 and above levels.

Q: Can I have a list for planned servers.
A: For now: Duels, Ladders, Rest Area (TSF), Tests (TSF)

Q: A Thread icon would be cool.
A: No, they are boring.

Last edited by MrAlextov; Jul 11, 2013 at 04:35 AM.